Learning Mentor Level 3
Mentoring is – and has been for years the foundation of training and development. Mentoring takes place in all parts of education and training and staff development contexts. This qualification is for anyone who manages people and looking to up skill themselves to enable them to develop others successfully. Learning mentors needs to have sector specific experience / and or qualifications which is used to guide and advise others.
This qualification will provide the tools you require to support the development of the team’s knowledge, skills and behaviours by applying theoretical learning in practical work environments. In turn this will increase the skill-set of the team which enable them to perform better in the work place.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a qualification which sits within the suite of learning and education, this isn’t sector specific so will support you own development for the future if you decide not to stay in retail.
- Provide an ethos of motivation, aspiration and a passion for learning
- Advise, guide and supervise staff to acquire the most from their learning
- Communicate & collaborate effectively & use effective questioning, listening and assertiveness skills
- Resilient and adaptable when dealing with challenge and change, maintain focus and self-control
- Operate at all times to ethical and legal standards and within professional boundaries
- Gain a Level 1 safeguarding qualification
- And much more…….
End Point Assessment:
End Point Assessment or EPA as its known has been created to assess the knowledge, skills and behaviours gained throughout the qualification. EPA is conducted by an external independent body chosen by the employer. EPA offers the chance to showcase your skills and be awarded a grade that reflects your performance. For this qualification the EPA consists of the following:
- 2 Learning Mentor Observations followed by a Question and Answer session
- 1 hour Professional Discussion
This qualification is equivalent to “A” levels
Length of Programme:
- Scope for career progression and personal development
- Confidence and motivation within your job role
- Provides numerous tools to help you lead and drive your people
- Earn as you Learn
- Nationally accredited and Recognised Qualification